Please Note: For a perfect fit, measure the belt you wear now. Use our belt sizing guide to help you. If you don't have a belt to measure, use your favorite pair of jeans and add 2" to their waist size.
This is the Last Belt You Will Ever Buy
Ever had a department store belt that’s completely fallen apart after a year or two? Our belt is guaranteed for life and gets better with each day. The driftwood-colored leather is neutral and pairs well with any wardrobe. This is a belt that you can wear at the office while hiking, or going to the bar for a night out with friends. As you slip this strap through your belt loops you will feel the comfort and heft that only comes from full-grain Horween leather.
This is a belt that you will pass on to your children.
Our full-grain Horween leather develops a rich patina and fits better over time. We take the time to burnish and polish every belt edge - this adds refinement and allows the strap to pass smoothly through your hands. A solid brass buckle offers a comforting weight and keeps your pants where you want them.
How the Driftwood Belt Stands Apart from its Competition:
- Made with thick 9oz Horween Chromexcel® leather. This is a durable, thick leather that will develop a rich patina and fit you better and better over the years.
- A lifetime guarantee means we stand behind every belt we make.
- Every strap has burnished and polished edges. This allows for a non-flashy yet refined look that goes with your whole wardrobe.
- Our solid brass buckle and metal hardware keep your belt where it needs to be and offer a comforting heft.
- Our solid brass rivets secure the keeper and buckle permanently ensuring a lifetime of longevity.
- 1.5” strap width fits through standard belt loops on any pair of jeans; it's our classic strap width.