The ultimate Pet Paw Prints Keepsake Photo Frame includes everything you need to make a beautiful and fully customized keepsake. It's a terrific gift for any pet lover, as well as a sympathy memento for your beloved family member.
- Easy and fun to DIY, a priceless memento that you'll cherish forever.
- A stand and hanging hardware are both included on the back of the frame for easy display.
- Pet-safe clay
- Size: 28*23cm
How to make the product:
- STEP 1: Take out the clay and knead for about 1 min till it's soft enough to use.
- STEP 2: Before your spread the clay, please try hard to knead the clay to rotundity, and then make the smooth plane face up. Spread out the clay smoothly with your palm. After that, erase the redundant handprints to make sure the clay is smooth and beautiful.
- STEP 3: Make your pet's paw open naturally, press the paw softly to make the print clear.
- STEP 4: Place the printed clay in a clean, dry, and air-circulated place for 24 to 36 hours. Do not touch it to prevent fissuration and fingerprints.
- STEP 5: Attach the printed clay and photos in the photo frame. You decide which slots for photos or clay ;)